We are giving away 3 pairs of tickets to each night of 80s Weekend @ Crystal Ballroom on January 25-26. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend and which night you’d prefer. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, January 25.

80s Weeekend
January 25-26, 2019
Friday, January 25th ➟ bit.ly/80sWeekendNight1
Saturday, January 26th ➟ bit.ly/80sWeekendNight2
Limited Two-Day Passes ➟ bit.ly/80sWeekend2Day
8 p.m. | 21+ | 2-day pass $30
More info: videodanceattack.com

Crystal Ballroom
1332 W Burnside St, Portland, Oregon 97209

80s Weekend Night One – Video Dance Attack
$15

Video Dance Attack kicks off 80s weekend on Friday, January 25th!

• 80s Video Dance Attack in the Ballroom features a massive sound & light show, the legendary “suspended” ballroom floor and the best videos of MTV’s golden age projected onto huge screens around the room.
  • 80s New Wave Dance Attack in Lola’s Room features the videos that made MTV’s 120 Minutes great – New Wave and alternative videos from 80s artists like The Cure, Adam Ant, The Smiths, Siouxsie & The Banshees and New Order.

———

80s Weekend Night Two – Rock Tribute Bands
$20

The 80’s Weekend at the Crystal Ballroom is going HEAVY this year. Get ready to be transported back to the glory days of the HAIR BAND era with 6 full force tribute bands prepared to melt your face!

Hysteria (Def Leppard), Steelhorse (Bon Jovi), and Motorbreath (Metallica) will be featured in the main ballroom, while Lovedrive (Scorpions), Saints & Sinners (Whitesnake), and Breaking the Chains (Dokken) will be rocking the party in Lola’s room.

Single ticket gets you access to both rooms for a full night of maximum 80’s ROCK!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to Win Tickets ($70+): 80s Weekend @ Crystal Ballroom | Video Dance Attack & Rock Tribute Bands

1. Ariel Lessens January 18, 2019 at 10:38 am #

I’d love to join on Friday, Jan 25!

2. Juliet January 18, 2019 at 11:07 am #

I’d love some free tickets cuz I don’t have it budgeted to go otherwise. Also, I look fabulous with giant hair.

I guess I’d like either night, but Saturday is probably better.

3. Sharon January 19, 2019 at 5:15 pm #

This would be so much fun for my birthday weekend either Friday or Saturday!

4. Kari Morrison January 20, 2019 at 12:15 pm #

I would love to take my brother Brad. He has worked his way back from a 8 year injury, by walking miles and miles a day to his complete list of 80s rock
    Music. He has lost weight, regained his health and loves to dance!! This is
    Perfect way to give him a great night out!!! And these are a few of his favorite.bands!
    Please help a loving sister out and grant us 2 tickets to Saturday nights event!
    Please and thank you!!

5. Chris Webb January 21, 2019 at 9:29 am #

Yes and pretty please for Friday!

6. Jillanna Moe January 21, 2019 at 4:54 pm #

Please for Saturday!

7. Tasha January 21, 2019 at 5:47 pm #

Would love to go on Friday! Definitely in need of a study break during this crazy last year of grad school

8. Lisa January 22, 2019 at 12:21 pm #

Dear pdx , I would love to get my aquanet out and tease my hair and dance all night. Saturday would be bad ass.

9. Randy January 22, 2019 at 12:26 pm #

I remember the ‘80s

10. Autumn Sparks January 22, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

I would absolutely LOVE to come dance to the best music with MTV videos!! What the what? That is Awesome! I am an 80’s child who loves to dance to Siouxsi, The Smiths, The Cure, Depeche, Duran Duran and to all indie/brit pop!! It will be my first time to the Crystal Ballroom and winning tickets would be a sure win win way for me to convince my fiancee this is where we need to go!! Yes, please and thank you!!

11. Carmen January 22, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

Hell Yes! If I get free tickets, I will convince my posse of friends to join me, Friday the 25th to dance to all the best indie music from the 80’s and have a blast!! Thank you!

12. Cathy P Sprague January 22, 2019 at 3:24 pm #

I’ve not yet been to the Crystal. This is my era. I want to dance like there’s no tomorrow :) Friday night-date night.

13. Cathy P Sprague January 22, 2019 at 3:27 pm #

I submitted a reply. Where is it? I want to go on Friday…..

14. Cody January 22, 2019 at 4:03 pm #

I have a friend who absolutely loves 80s music. He would love going to this so much, and I’ve been needing to cheer him up badly. His girlfriend broke up with him recently and this is perfect for him! Friday would be perfect.

15. Peter Hope January 22, 2019 at 4:57 pm #

I grew up with ’80’s music. All the bands you listed were my favorites and I have albums and tapes from all the night 2 group. Is it my turn to win yet?

16. MARIE HOBIZAL January 23, 2019 at 9:21 pm #

Want to get down and have a fantastic night, Saturday January 26th!

17. Peter January 24, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

The eighties are so hip now that I am cool again! Would love to go.

18. Melissa January 24, 2019 at 3:47 pm #

Celebrating my friend’s birthday, 80s style, and would love to attend the Video Attack bash with her on Friday night! #breakoutthecrimpingiron
    #Ilovethe80s

19. Nate January 25, 2019 at 2:38 pm #

Remember “Small Wonder”? What a show!

20. Eric January 26, 2019 at 9:07 am #

Filling my soul with 80’s is great for longevity!