E-Scooters are coming back! A report has found more than half of Portlanders have positive view of the scooters. PBOT is allowing them back in the spring.
The newest DC Comics superhero is a young woman of color from Portland named Naomi.
And Portland has a history of being weird. A century ago, Portland’s upper crust had a passion for the Occult & Ouija boards.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Monthly: The Newest DC Comics Superhero Is a Girl of Color from Oregon
- Providence Journal: Gardening: Stealing ideas from a Chinese garden
- Portland Monthly: A Century Ago, Portland’s Elite Were Obsessed with the Occult
- Portland Monthly: Here’s What Netflix Left Out of Wild Wild Country
- Oregon Arts Watch: Is Portland the newest dance destination?
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.