We are giving away a pair of tickets to Oregon’s Most Admired Companies @ Hilton Holtel on December 13. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, December 10.

Oregon’s Most Admired Companies Awards 2018
December 13, 208
11a-1p | All Ages | $170
More info: bizjournals.com

Hilton Hotel
921 SW Sixth Ave, Portland, 97204

You work tirelessly to build your company, its brand, image and reputation. The hope is that millions of people interact with your brand daily but how do you know if your work is making an impact? There’s one way to find out – Oregon’s Most Admired.

This event is one of the most important programs produced in Oregon. Join us in a celebration of companies who are recognized by executive leaders as the Most Admired in the region! We have compiled results from a survey sent to over 5,000 CEOs in our region to determine who these executives believe are the Most Admired Companies in our region. The rankings will be revealed at the prestigious celebration where we will honor ten companies in nine categories who have made an impact on our communities with their proficient marketing, financial impact and extensive stature. These companies uphold a reputation we all seek and deserve utmost recognition.

Executives and CEOs from each of our top companies attend this celebration as it is one of the most celebrated awards in Oregon. Take a step away from our desk on December 13th and celebrate the dedication and growth of our business community as we honor those companies who have helped build what we call home.

Prepare for a memorable champagne toast as the Dan Balmer Trio set the tone and we astonish the crowd with this year’s rankings. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from these powerhouse companies and meet these influential leaders.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Responses to Win Tickets ($340): Oregon’s Most Admired Companies @ Downtown Hilton Hotel | Find out Who’s Making an Impact!

1. Mandi White December 4, 2018 at 10:41 am #

Opening a new restaurant this year! Would love to network and get some tips on how to grow a successful business!

2. Mandi December 4, 2018 at 10:48 am #

Would love to learn more about growing successful businesses!

• KAthR December 4, 2018 at 3:03 pm #

Sounds like a great opportunity to learn what’s involved in making business success.

3. Kathy Rankin December 4, 2018 at 12:17 pm #

I’d like to learn how to grow a company and become very wealthy. For every $1 I lost not doing it the right way, Someone else is earing off of that loss and a lot more than I think. There has to be a way to go from struggling artist to a CEO Show me the way.

4. Ashley Lee December 4, 2018 at 12:20 pm #

I would love the opportunity to see what are the best rated companies to work for in order to choose my next job opportunity with more background knowledge.

5. Hilary P December 4, 2018 at 12:22 pm #

Come to celebrate Oregon business, stay for the synergy! What an exciting night to toast the diverse powerhouses that help make Oregon the place we know and love. Inspiration for a New Year of local prosperity and the sweet smell of NorthWestern success will be in the air…

6. nicole December 4, 2018 at 12:51 pm #

I just want to go so I can wear a cute dress and get pregnant by a cute rich man.

7. Saul December 4, 2018 at 1:01 pm #

It would be an honor to attend.

8. Madison Arnold-Scerbo December 4, 2018 at 2:48 pm #

This sounds like an amazing opportunity to grow professionally, I would love to attend.

9. Samantha December 4, 2018 at 10:13 pm #

This sounds like such a great community event. As President of a local nonprofit, I’d love the opportunity to learn from these admired companies. Many of the companies listed would be so helpful to network with!

10. Caitlin Churchill December 6, 2018 at 12:33 pm #

I’d love to learn about these organizations and also network for t a volunteer program that I am involved in.

11. Jean E McGowan December 6, 2018 at 3:47 pm #

I’d love to attend.

12. Megan December 7, 2018 at 9:35 am #

My boss and I would looooove to go to this to get some inspiration for our business :)

13. Lidio C December 9, 2018 at 11:55 am #

Let’s raise a glass and celebrate the outstanding businesses that have made the Pacific NW the thriving epicenter that it is today. Among the many dedicated businesses that deserve recognition, I would like to commend New Seasons Market, the Craft Brew Alliance, Hoffman Construction, Oregon Food Bank, the Children’s Cancer Association, and the Stoller Family Estate personally for their perseverance to uphold their distinguished reputation while expanding their stature throughout the metro area. Cheers to a future of prosperity!

14. Lidio C December 9, 2018 at 12:21 pm #

Let’s raise a glass to the outstanding businesses that have made the Pacific NW the thriving epicenter that it is today. Among the many dedicated businesses that deserve recognition, I would like to personally commend New Seasons Market, Craft Brew Alliance, Hoffman Construction, Oregon Food Bank, the Children’s Cancer Association, and the Stoller Family Estate for their perseverance to uphold their distinguished reputation while expanding their stature throughout the metro area. Cheers to a future of prosperity!

15. Melissa December 9, 2018 at 5:45 pm #

Me!

16. Aurianna December 9, 2018 at 6:18 pm #

I’d like to go!

17. Lidio C December 10, 2018 at 7:52 am #

Raise a glass to the outstanding businesses that have made the PNW the thriving epicenter that it is today. Among the many dedicated businesses that deserve recognition, I would like to personally commend New Seasons Market, Craft Brew Alliance, Hoffman Construction, Oregon Food Bank, the Children’s Cancer Association, and the Stoller Family Estate for their perseverance to uphold their distinguished reputation while expanding their stature throughout the metro area. Cheers to a future full of prosperity!