From our sponsors:
2018 Portland Small Business Weekend
November 24-25, 2018
Saturdays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sundays 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
More info: portlandsaturdaymarket.com
Portland Saturday Market
2 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97204
“Jump into Small Business Saturday” or as we like to call it here at the market, SMALL BUSINESS WEEKEND!
Please join us on the weekend of Nov 24 & 25. The weekend will feature: raffle giveaways and specials for participating members.
Help fuel the local economy, by shopping local. When we all shop small, it will be huge.
PSM WILL FEATURE:
- CONTEST- Five give-a-ways of $25 gift cards per day, visit INFO BOOTH FOR MORE DETAILS
- Main Stage entertainment is serving up local music with the likes of Mark Tegio (Country-Folk) and Supa Dupa Marimba Bros.
- Kids’ Korner feature holiday festivities.
- Flamebuoyant’s Circus entertainers will meander Saturday with their stilt walkers, jugglers and musicians.
- 20 Food Carts featuring original recipes of local favorites like
- Dona Lola’s Guatemalan papusas, Panini D’amore’s polenta plate with mixed greens and Captain Ankeny’s Pizza.
- 250+ talented artisans selling their original handcrafted wares.
Spend $25 or more and we’ll give you a MAX ticket or validate your Smart Park ticket.