We are giving away a pair of tickets to Back Fence PDX: RUSSIAN ROULETTE @ Curious Comedy Theater on December 6. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, December 3.
From our sponsors:
Back Fence PDX: RUSSIAN ROULETTE
December 6, 2018
7:30 p.m. Show | $16-22 ADVANCE | $20 DOORS | 21+
More info: backfencepdx.com
Curious Comedy Theater
5225 NE MLK Blvd, Portland
About Back Fence PDX: RUSSIAN ROULETTE…How it works: each show begins with a full wheel of juicy story prompts. One of our 6 seasoned storytellers will be randomly drawn. To determine the random prompt for their story, they will spin the giant game show wheel. They can play or pass. If they pass another teller can steal their prompt. Then the risky part… each storyteller has only 5 minutes to come up with a true 5-minute story based on that prompt! It’s like we invented a new game called truth AND dare.
The audience votes for a winner at the end of the night. The winner also draws an audience winner to receive over $250 of booty from our sponsors and partners including $50 to Popina Swimwear, a tasting certificate from New Deal Distillery, tickets to Portland Center Stage, tickets to Helium Comedy Club, $20 to Powell’s, dots from Saint Cupcake, treats from Alma Chocolate, tea from The Jasmine Pearl, a sweet treat from New Seasons, and $10 to Civic Taproom!
- SHANNON BALCOM-GRAVES 4-Time Back Fence PDX: Russian Roulette Winner, Co-Host of Sex, Drugs, & Basketball on X-Ray.fm
- CHRIS WILLIAMS Creator of Front Porch Sessions and the Turnout Storytelling Series at The Secret Society, Does a Spot-On Marlon Brando Impression (Heavier Marlon Brando), Has Never Drank Coffee Ever, Not Once, In His Life
- KIRSTEN KUPPENBENDER Past Russian Roulette Runner-up, Finalist in Portland’s Funniest Person Competition, Founder of Lez Stand Up, Extreme Jigsaw Puzzler
- NATHALIE WEINSTEIN Co-Owner PDX Pipeline, Award-Winning Journalist, Professional Cat Lady, Wanna-Be Chopped Champion, Will Watch/Read Anything Horror-related, Hates Oranges
- BROOKS Civil Servant, Recovering Journalist, Founding Member of Feminist Comedy Collective That’s What She Said, Community Members Tried to Ban Her Bat Mitzvah Speech
- ALINA ALIYAR Proud Parent, Chocolatier, Executive Producer of 7 Deadly Sins Show, Public Ugly Crier