We are giving away a pair of tickets to 80s New Wave Video Dance Attack @ Mission Theater on September 22. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 21.

80s New Wave Video Dance Attack
September 22, 2018
21+ | $7 | 8 p.m. – Midnight
More info: www.videodanceattack.com

Mission Theater
1624 NW Glisan St, Portland, OR 97209

The longest running weekly 80s dance night in Portland is now featuring a special New Wave & Alternative edition of 80s Video Dance Attack on Saturday, Sept 22nd at the Mission Theater! 80s New Wave V ideo Dance Attack dives into our archives to feature videos from artists like Depeche Mode, Yaz, The Cure, A-ha, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Thompson Twins, New Order, Adam Ant and many more!

www.videodanceattack.com

www.mcmenamins.com/mission-theater

, , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Win Tickets: 80s New Wave Video Dance Attack @ Mission Theater | Giant Video Screens, Sound & Light Show

1. Lita September 17, 2018 at 8:49 pm #

oooo! Me! Take on me! Take me on!
    I’ll be gone
    In a day or twooooooooooooooooo

2. Sascha September 18, 2018 at 12:19 pm #

New wave is my favorite and I need a dance!

3. Mary September 18, 2018 at 8:24 pm #

My favorite thing to do in Phoenix was to go to New Wave night… have been looking for something similar in PDX since I moved! This sounds perfect!

4. Dan September 19, 2018 at 11:38 am #

Sounds fun. Gonna put on my red shoes and Let’s dance! Would love these tickets

5. Joseph Coffin September 20, 2018 at 12:51 pm #

I was born in the 80’s but too late to remember any of it! This might be as close as I ever get

6. Peter Kirwan September 20, 2018 at 2:45 pm #

Ah, the 80s. I was DJ then and then started to open my own clubs in the NY area. There was a small bar that held about 60 people called “The Beat” in Porchester, NY. The DJ was great. His name was Moby. Yes, that Moby. He was 19 and was 20 or 21 I think. I ended up renovating a huge 1920s theater a few blocks from there without a lot of money but we pulled it off. Moby offered to DJ the opening night. He only charged by $50. He usually got $75. All new wave. The club was cool and Moby was great.

7. Tobin B September 20, 2018 at 11:34 pm #

Love it…love it…love it! My hubby and I love the 80s music and my fav band was the Thompson Twins! We would love to attend and relive the 80s for a night. It would give us a reason to buzz into downtown from ZigZag and have a fantastic night!

8. Shasha September 21, 2018 at 11:43 am #

OMG!!! New Wave?! Yes please! Loved it at the Crystal Ballroom, but I don’t think I’ve ever been to the Mission…
    I would love to reminisce about the 80s through dance!!
    Please & thank you in advance!