We are giving away a pair of passes to Portland Horror Film Festival @ Hollywood Theatre on June 13-16. To win, comment with a horror story in 6 words or less. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, June 8.
Regular price – starts June 6th
Single night (day) $20
4-day pass $70
4122 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212
The 3rd Annual Portland Horror Film Festival™ returns to the Hollywood Theatre to serve up the best in Independent Horror, June 13-16th! This year’s festival delivers over 40 Short and Feature Films from independent filmmakers all over the world. From ghosts to serial killers, vampires to supernatural threats, creepy toys to creepy kids, and lots and lots of Monsters, there’s something for everyone! Most of these films can’t be seen anywhere else, and many are making their big screen debuts!
- Guest Appearance by Barbara Crampton! She’ll be joining us for the screening of Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich and will do Q&A afterward. (screens Friday 6/15).
- World Premiere of BIG LEGEND on opening night! This stunning new bigfoot film features a powerhouse cast (Kevin Makely, Todd A. Robinson, Amanda Wyss, Adrienne Barbeau, and Lance Henriksen). (screens Weds 6/13)
- Presentation by the marvelous monster-maker, Chris Walas! As an effects and creature designer for films like Gremlins, The Fly, and Raiders of the Lost Ark, Chris will be giving us a glimpse of his creative process. (Saturday 6/16)
- 40+ short and feature films from all over the world!
- Q&A with visiting filmmakers
- BIG LEGEND – WORLD PREMIERE! This creature feature was shot on location in the Pacific Northwest! with Cast & Crew Q&A. Screens Weds June 13th
- PUPPET MASTER: THE LITTLEST REICH – Pacific NW premiere w/Barbara Crampton Q&A. This is a bloody thrill-ride with an all-star cast! Screens Friday June 15th
- FRAMED – A gory, bloody, funny as hell, home invasion/slasher flick from Spain. Screens Thursday June 14th
- THE LAPLACE’S DEMON – Atmospheric and brooding, this Hitchcock-ian science thriller from Italy will have you looking over your shoulder and checking your corners for days afterwards. Screens Saturday, June 16th
- THE RANGER – this candy-colored neon postpunk adventure is Jenn Wexler’s debut feature. Screens Thursday, June 14th.