We are giving away a pair of tickets to Portland CFO of the Year Awards @ The Nines on May 17. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, May 14.
From our sponsors:
CFO of the Year Awards
May 17, 2018
All Ages | 11:15am | Starts at $130
More info: bizjournals.com
525 SW Morrison St., Portland, OR
The CFO of an organization is a vital and often overlooked position in creating business success. This award honors those financial professionals in Oregon and SW Washington with a strong record of innovation in their fields, outstanding performance in their businesses and a clear track record of meaningful community involvement.
In addition to the award ceremony, hear from Portland Trail Blazers President & CEO, Chris McGowan and the VP Of Finance for the Blazers, Bill Christensen in a Q&A. We’ll discuss the internal relationship between the two executives, the trajectory of the Blazers organization and so much more. Be sure to register to learn from not only our exemplary honorees, but these two Blazer executives as well.
There is much to learn from all of these individuals, don’t miss the chance to surround yourself with this success!
Small Company Category (under 10M in revenue)
- David Lowe-Rogstad | Owen Jones
- Laura McMurray | Hillsboro Hops Baseball Club
- Mark Swinth | Bright.md
Medium Company Category (10-50M in revenue)
- Martin Day | Janrain Inc.
- Evan Karp | Domaine Serene
- Jeff Neal | Teufel Landscape
Large Company Category (over 50M in revenue)
- David Diekmann | Banfield Pet Hospital
- Linda Pearce | Tillamook County Creamery Association
- Bill Rich | East West Tea Co. (Yogi Tea)
- Ryan Vestal | Vacasa
- Brian Doran | Travel Portland
- Tom Horey | DePaul Industries
- Tanja Lux | Human Solutions
Public Company Category
- Dan Ford | CUI Global, Inc.
- Nikki Kobliha | PacifiCorp
- Lorie Tekorius | The Greenbrier Companies