We are giving you another chance to WIN a pair of tickets to Grammy Winner Jonathan Davis @ Crystal Ballroom on April 6. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, April 2.

Jonathan Davis
April 6, 2018
6:30 p.m. Doors, 7:30 p.m. Show | $35 ADV, $40 Doors | All Ages
More info: crystalballroompdx.com

Crystal Ballroom
1332 W Burnside St. Oregon 97209 + Google Map

Music heightens the senses, conjures catharsis, and unlocks other levels of consciousness.

Just ask Korn frontman Jonathan Davis.

Throughout his storied career, he’s unleashed his demons night after night on stage, sharing an escape with audiences of millions. However, Davis does something that he’s never done before on his 2018 solo debut.

“This time, I’m pulling something out of the audience,” he grins. “I’ve bared my soul for so fucking long I thought it’d be really cool to pull listeners in a different direction for once. I’m taking them out of that dark place and into somewhere that’s spiritual, positive, and makes them really think! It’s just art. I’ve changed lives with Korn, but I wanted to open minds with this shit.”

The new music represents a natural step for the Bakersfield, CA singer, songwriter, composer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist. A true original, the overpowering figure he casts behind that H.R. Giger-made microphone remains just as iconic as his signature scream does. His output in Korn encompasses two GRAMMY® Award wins, worldwide sales of 40 million-plus, and countless sold out shows in nearly every corner of the globe. Throughout over 20 years in music, his presence coursed through film scores to popular video game franchises, and official remixes for the likes of Steve Aoki and more. Along the way, he lent his voice to tracks for everyone from Linkin Park to Tech N9ne.

Throughout this whirlwind, Davis quietly compiled ideas for what would become this solo effort beginning back in 2007. Writing and recording on the road, he personally played guitar, keys, and anything else he could get his hands on. Moreover, the music was primarily record live.

Numerous times, it felt like fans might experience this music, but it was never the right time.

, , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to Win Tickets ($80): Grammy Winner Jonathan Davis @ Crystal Ballroom | Korn Frontman

1. Tracy Ritz March 26, 2018 at 7:50 pm #

My husband and i are huge fans of Jonathan Davis and i have never been to the Crystal Ball Room!! Would love the chance to win this experience!!! Thank you pdxpipeline!!

2. Brian Wensel March 27, 2018 at 12:38 pm #

looking forward to JD hitting up PDX. Will attend either way but would love to score the experience!

3. Chris March 27, 2018 at 1:14 pm #

My Wife and I Love Korn and Jonathan Davis. We would like to go!!

4. Jennifer Baker March 27, 2018 at 2:07 pm #

My Mom of all people introduced me to Korn and I have been in love with them ever since. They’ve definitely helped me through alot of tough times in my life, and to see Jonathan Davis would be amazing! I’ve never been to the Crystal for an event, and this would by far be the best way to get introduced!

5. Scott R Worthington March 27, 2018 at 3:42 pm #

I would love this

6. PATRICIA F MANN March 27, 2018 at 9:45 pm #

Oh my ! What a great gift if I won.. My daughter and I would love to go. Thank you

7. Kyle March 28, 2018 at 6:36 pm #

my wife is obsessed with korn and johnathan davis. she found solice in his music during some rough times many years back. help me help her see one of her idols.

8. Mike S. March 29, 2018 at 4:03 pm #

Jonathan Davis is one of the greatest performers in rock history. The energy he gives onstage is second to none. I will be right up front rocking out if I win these tickets. PDXPIPELINE please hook me up with tickets.

9. Jamie March 29, 2018 at 5:51 pm #

Korn was the first band I ever saw live a very, very long time ago back when I was 15. I remember it fondly as I was kicked in the head by someone crowd surfing :) Would love to see what Jonathon Davis is up to now.

10. Amanda A. March 29, 2018 at 9:42 pm #

Korn got me through my depression as a youth. Would love to see Jonathan with my husband now that I’m in a better place

11. Michael March 30, 2018 at 3:49 pm #

I would love to see what Jonathan Davis does solo away from his Korn brothers. Read some great reviews on his new CD and sure would love to go to this concert.

12. Kristen F April 6, 2018 at 11:28 am #

Awesome. Would love to see the show!

13. Samantha Arroyo November 4, 2019 at 7:02 pm #

Korn was my absolute favorite growing up. I would love to see Jonathan do his solo thing!