We are giving away a pair of tickets to Portland Women of Influence Awards @ Hilton Hotel Grand Ballroom on April 5. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, March 30.
From our sponsors:
Women of Influence Awards
April 5, 2018
11:15a-1p | Starts at $150 | All Ages
More info: bizjournals.com
Hilton Hotel Grand Ballroom
921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204 U
The Portland Business Journal is proud to announce the 15th annual Women of Influence awards program. This award is designed to honor the region’s most influential business women from every industry and profession. These are women who have made a difference in their communities, blazed a trail for the rest of us and are leaving a mark on the Pacific Northwest community.
A nominee is considered an established business leader with a strong record of innovation in her field, outstanding performance in her business and/or a clear track record of meaningful community involvement.
Our 25 winners will be honored at our Women of Influence Awards Luncheon on April 5th 2018 at the Hilton Hotel from 11:15-1:00 pm. Following the award ceremony we will host a panel with three of the esteemed award winners discussing their careers, challenges and foresight of the future. Be sure to register in order to hear what these dynamic women have to say.
There is no better time than now to join us for the powerful Women of Influence Awards ceremony where you will meet the regions most influential women who are changing the way our communities, industries and regions interact. Meet not only these women, but all of the local executives who will attend in support of these incredible honorees. Network, learn and grow with us. What will you do to make a change? Join us.
- Sr. Adele Marie Altenhofen | Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation
- Megan Bigelow | PDX Women in Tech & Jama Software
- Kimberly Branam | Prosper Portland
- Janet Campbell | Cambia Health Solutions
- Karla Chambers | Stahlbush Island Farms
- Erin Hubert | Boys & Girls Club
- Sarah Joannides | New Seasons Market
- Hannah Jones | Nike Inc.
- Kali Ladd | KairosPDX
- Mary Lago | Ferguson Wellman
- Julie Mancini | College Possible
- Amy Margolis | Greenspoon Marder
- Emma McIlroy | Wildfang
- Peggy Miller | PacStar Communications
- Mitzi Montoya | OSU Business School
- Katharine Nester | Ruby Receptionists
- Flo Newton Merlo | Global Aviation, Inc.
- Portland Thorns FC
- Carmen Rubio | Latino Network
- Jaime Schmidt | Schmidt’s Naturals
- Abigail Sears | OCHIN, Inc.
- Serilda Summers-McGee | City of Portland
- Michelle Weisenbach | KeyBank
- MaryKay West | Colliers International Portland
- Mara Zepeda | Switchboard
From our sponsros