We are giving away a pair of tickets to Goodfoot 17-year Anniversary Show on February 24. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, February 23.

Goodfoot 17-year Anniversary Show
February 24, 2018
21+ | Doors 9 p.m. | $10
More info: thegoodfoot.com

The Goodfoot
2845 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97214
(503) 239-9292

After 17 long and wonderful years of music we thought we’d celebrate by inviting our favorite funky organ trio down from Seattle for a little dance party. McTuff, led by B-3 burner Joe Doria, combine master musicianship with an Earth rumbling groove as they tear through jazz, funk, soul and psychedelia. Come to our birthday party– no presents necessary!

, , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Win Tickets ($20): Goodfoot 17-year Anniversary Show | w/ McTuff, Funk, Soul, Jazz, Psychedelia

1. darcella February 20, 2018 at 1:06 pm #

I have been in P town for years and haven’t gotten to this spot. would love to go and experience the history! Thanks

2. Mark Bosnian February 20, 2018 at 4:47 pm #

I used to play music at the Goodfoot when it was called the Questing Beast Palace (mid 70s). One band would play upstairs in a separate part of the building while one played downstairs in what is now the Goodfoot. I played a gig there in 1976 with my first Portland band called SoItGoes… I’ve always loved this venue and would love to see this show!

3. Malinda February 20, 2018 at 7:48 pm #

Sounds like a fun anniversary party! Would love to go. Thank you.

4. Shasha Andrews February 21, 2018 at 4:10 pm #

I would love to be able to win some tix to this event! I would take my sister & make it a Family Affair! We got the funk, been puttin it out there since 1968!!! It has been over a decade since I’ve been to the Goodfoot. I think it’s high time!! Don’t you?

5. misha February 21, 2018 at 9:11 pm #

I have a friend who’s birthday is saturday night and he is a huge McTuff fan. I would very much like to take him to the show to celebrate his birthday. Please choose us for the tickets, thank you!

6. Tom February 22, 2018 at 2:47 pm #

Mamma needs some Funk! Let us get our booggy on!

7. Melissa Jasper February 22, 2018 at 2:59 pm #

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite music venues!!!

8. Tyler February 22, 2018 at 6:46 pm #

I would love to go to this. The significant other was laid off recently and funds are short. We need a night out

9. Renee February 22, 2018 at 8:11 pm #

This would be so fun!

10. Alicia February 23, 2018 at 8:58 am #

I’ve never been to Goodfoot! I’m so down to shake my tooshie to dat boogie!