We are giving away a pair of tickets to Back Fence PDX Main Stage @ Aladdin Theateron March 3 . To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, March 2.
From our sponsors:
Back Fence PDX Main Stage
March 3, 2018
21+ | Doors 7 p.m., Show 8 p.m.
Throwback to 2008 pricing! $10-$22 ADV, $20 Doors
More info: backfencepdx.com
3017 SE Milwaukie Ave., Portland, Oregon 97202
Back Fence PDX is celebrating our 10th anniversary of live storytelling, and we’ve got some big surprises in store for the season ahead! The first MAINSTAGE show is on Saturday, March 3rd at the Aladdin Theater, and features true, never-been-told stories based on the theme TRANSPLANTS. We’re bringing back four crowd favorites, and three newcomers to tell stories about moving, life transitions, finding yourself somewhere you don’t belong, and, of course, organ transplants.
In celebration of this 10th anniversary, we are bringing back 2008 pricing! GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are $10 and VIP are $22, and include over $100 of gifts with each ticket. 10% of the proceeds for this show will go to Donate Life NW.
The Lineup Features:
- LAUREN WEEDMAN Star of two SOLD OUT Runs of People’s Republic of Portland at Portland Center Stage at The Armory, HBO’s LOOKING,Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Guest Performer in a Comedy Series
- JENNY BRUSO the amazing force behind UNLIKELY HIKERS, started here in Portland and gaining steam internationally. Jenny “wants to bust up preconceived notions of what an ‘outdoorsperson’ looks like and put a spotlight on diversity, inclusion and representation.” Check out her and her 30k followers out on IG: @unlkelyhikers
- CAITLIN WEIERHAUSER Voted WW’s Funniest Person 2017, Voted Portland’s Funniest Person 2017, Member of Lez Standup, 2-Time Back Fence PDX RUSSIAN ROULETTE Winner
- SHANNON BALCOM GRAVES 5-Time Back Fence PDX: RUSSIAN ROULETTE Winner, Co-Host of XRAY.fm’s Sex, Drugs and Basketball, HR Professional
- CHRIS WILLIAMS Broke Gravy Improv, 3-Time Back Fence PDX RUSSIAN ROULETTE Winner, Works for Portland Public Schools
- JEN FELDMAN & JONATHAN COHEN Kidney Donor/Donee telling in tandem. Jen is the Development Director for Congregation Beth Israel, Veteran of 40 Years of Marriage, Grandmother of Three. Jonathan is a partner in Old Town’s Society Hotel, Founder of Solar Contracting Firm,Imagine Energy.
Hosted by B. FRAYN MASTERS with announcer JASON ROUSE
Music by DJ BOBBY D from XRAY