We are giving away a pair of tickets to Worst Day of the Year Run Oregon 5k Fun Run on February 3 . To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, January 29.
From our sponsors:
2018 Worst Day of the Year Run
February 3, 2018
8 a.m. | $35 5K; Child Registration (age 12 & under) | All Ages
More info: worstdayrun.com
2126 SW Halsey St, Troutdale, OR 97060
It’s cold windy and raining…a perfect day for a run! Gear up and get out with thousands of fun-loving people for the costume run of the year.
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
- February 8th was the coldest and wettest date in Oregon’s history.
LIMITED TO 1,500 PARTICIPANTS
- Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
- Name your start time (9, 10, or 11am) –start & finish early or make it a day at Edgefield!
- Winter hat – select your own style
- Glittery stormcloud finisher medal
- Costume contest with great prizes
- Green screen photo studio (tropical or polar-themed)
- Delicious, handmade soups from McMenamins