From our sponsors:
Shop Williams Late
December 8, 2017
5-9 p.m. | Free | All Ages
RSVP & More info: Facebook
North Williams Avenue – Between Fremont & Skidmore
For 4 hours only on Friday, December 8th Williams District retail shops are offering customers a huge slash in prices – 20% off the entire store*.
Cross everything off your holiday list at 8 shops on N. Williams Ave between Fremont and Skidmore staying open late for this festive late night shopping party.
You’ll find a range of holiday gift options from clothing to home goods, children’s toys, letterpress and vintage. Each store provides snacks and refreshments to keep you energized for the whole 4 hour event.
- Boutique for men & women with an eclectic mix of apparel from bohemian to street.
- Clothing, jewelry and interior design inspired by everyday life and manufactured in the USA.
- Unique home decor, gifts and clothes with a modern and eclectic style.
- Letterpress cards, art and small gifts.
- Locally-made, beautifully functional bags, clothing, jewelry and accessories in a working studio atmosphere.
- A curious collection of goods to inspire wonder and delight, highlighting beautiful handcrafted products.
- A community toy store focused on open-ended play with classic to modern traditional toys for all ages.
- A unique environment for discovering locally crafted design and select vintage for men and women.
*discount not available with other promotions or on gift certificates.