From our sponsors:
2018 Champagne Ball
Hilton Portland Downtown
December 31, 2017
8 p.m. | Starts at $115 | 21+
921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
You’re invited to Portland’s Most Famous New Year’s Eve Party!
On December 31, 1990, Champagne Ball Mathew Weber went out to celebrate New Year’s Eve. He hit a local hot spot where he waited in long lines to get a drink. He couldn’t find his friends or a place to sit.
He still remembers standing a super crowded bar thinking that New Year’s Eve is special night; that people should dress up, that they should be able to get a drink quickly and most importantly that people ought to have fun!
The next year Weber threw a New Year’s Eve party at the East Bank Saloon, 115 people showed up and the Champagne Ball was born. Twenty-seven years later the Champagne Ball has outgrown three venues including the Portland Marriott and The Governor Hotel (The Sentinel) and since 2000 the event has made its home at the Hilton Portland Downtown.
Throughout the years Weber has done his best to hold true to the core values that have made the party such a success; make it fun, have plenty of bars, hire excellent entertainment and require that people dress for the occasion.
A massive count down and plenty of party favors also contribute to the success of the event.
Join the fun this year and ring in 2018 with over 1,500 of the Northwest’s best dressed and dance yourself silly on our 3 dance floors.
- Hit Machine – Live Pop and Rock from the 80’s – today.
- DJ OSO Fresh – Dance, pop, party tunes from 2000’s – Today
- DJ Paradox – Dance classics from the 80’s – 90’s
- DJ RPM – Hits from every era
- Photos with Rojo the Llama and Napolean the Alpaca
All Tickets Include
- Access to 17 bars, 4 different themed rooms and 3 dance floors.
- Band, Video Dance Party and DJs
- Hot and Cold hors d’oeuvres buffet with desserts
- Late Night Pizza
- Party Favors
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- HUGE Champagne Ball Countdown
We are proud to have partnered with the Oregon Active Foundation this year; a portion of event proceeds will go to this great organization.
Reserved seats and tables are available. Don’t delay get your tickets today and join the fun New Year’s Eve at the Champagne Ball.