From our sponsors:
October 14-15, 2017
Single Day Pass $10, 2-day Pass $17 | 10am-6pm | All Ages
More info: nwveg.org
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, Oregon 97232
Get ready for the next Portland VegFest, coming to the Oregon Convention Center on October 14-15, 2017. It’ll be even bigger and better than ever!
Portland VegFest celebrates plant-based living, with free food samples, health and nutrition speakers, chef demonstrations, Fitness Stage workouts, restaurants, films, and activities for kids and teens. There’s something for everyone!
- Notable speakers, experts and authors to discuss topics in health and nutrition; environmentalism; and animal welfare and compassion
- Food exhibitors/product sampling
- Exhibitor sales, including restaurant area
- Classes for easy entry to a healthy plant-based diet
- Cooking Demos
- Family Activities Area
- Teen Activities Area
- Veg Lifestyle Product and Services Exhibitors
- Cruelty-Free Fashion & Beauty Exhibitors
- Nonprofit Organization Exhibitors
- Senior Living table
- Inclusive to everyone!