We are giving away a pair of tickets to Bite Size Tango @ Norse Hall on October 14. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, October 9.
From our sponsors:
Portland Tango Festival
October 14, 2017
8 p.m. | $70 per couple Before September 15, $80 After
More info: portlandtangofest.com
111 NE 11th Ave., Portland, OR U
Portland boasts one of the largest and well respected tango communities in North America! Come experience for yourself the magic of this passionate and captivating dance. We’ve designed an evening of “Bite Size Tango” to appeal to absolute beginners and provide a gentle introduction to tango.
SATURDAY GRAND BALL PACKAGE
- Take an introductory tango class with your partner to learn the basics (no experience necessary)
- Socialize with fellow first-time dancers at the happy hour
- Attend the Grand Ball
- Hear and see live music from Buenos Aires, performed by the Cachivache Quinteto
- See amazing dance performances by professional Argentine Tango dancers
- Take advantage of a discounted price if you acquire a ticket by September 15, 2017
This package is designed for you to come as a couple, with a partner, friend or a date!