We are giving away a pair of tickets to Back Fence PDX: Mainstage – CATS @ Alberta Rose Theater on September 16. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 15.
From our sponsors:
Back Fence PDX: Mainstage
September 16, 2017
8 p.m. | $16-$28 ADV, $20 Doors | 21+
More info: backfencepdx.com
Alberta Rose Theatre
3000 NE Alberta Street, Portland, OR 97211
We are excited to bring back another round of Back Fence PDX: MAINSTAGE on SEPT 16 at the Alberta Rose Theater. We’ve got a passel of local favorites mixed with an out-of-towner and a newer face for our stage all telling true never-been-told funny, poignant, scary, possibly at time cringey stories based on the theme: CATS.
Five people telling true never-been-told stories based on the the theme CATS. Think stories about how cats wheedle their way into our hearts, the terror of cats/not being a fan of cats, moving cross country with a cat, the lore of cats and more!
- Cultural Competency Consultant/Educator, Recovering Academic, Intersectional Shero, Mistaken for a Roll of Toilet Paper in 4th grade Marshmallow Halloween Costume, No, You Can’t Call Her a Nickname BEALLEKA
- Winner Portland’s Funniest Person 2017/Winner Stand Up Best of WW 2017, Member of Lez Standup, Voted Most Opinionated in High School CAITLIN WEIERHAUSER
- FBI agent Andy Genelli in the new Discovery series Manhunt: Unabomber, Co-writer of the web-series‘I F’ed Up Royal’ BEN WEBER
- Sketch Comedy King, Actor, Past Performer for Live Wire! Radio ANDREW HARRIS
- Author of Death Confetti, Duct-taped fifty Hall and Oates tapes to a teacher’s door, Sells thigh-boots to online fetishists JENNIFER ROBIN
Hosted by B. Frayn Masters with announcer Jason Rouse
Music by DJ BOBBY D from XRAY