The 2017 Portland Concerts in the Park series kicks off Wednesday, July 5th, and runs throughout July, August & September at parks across the city. The concerts are free and begin at 6:30PM.
A musical tradition over 110 years in the making, Concerts in the Park offers something for everyone. The Rose City’s best and brightest – from classical to country, rock & roll to rhythm & blues – have been entrancing audiences in parks since 1901. Today’s crowds flock to Portland parks citywide for the revelry, with over forty thousand people attending 61 concerts offered in 2016.
Related Portland Events and Info:
- Outdoor Movies: Free Outdoor Summer Movies in Pix Patisserie’s Courtyard Beer & Cider Garden | Dusk, Free Popcorn
- Music Cruise: Tribute Thursday Early Escape Cruises on Portland Spirit Launch July 6! | Live Music, Beer, Portland River Cruise
- All Month: Tour Portland’s Beautiful Bridges This Summer w/ Portland Spirit Explorer | From St Johns to the Sellwood, Journey Through History & Design
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Month: BeerQuest Haunted Pub Tour – BeerQuest Brewery Tour | Ghosts & Award-Winning Beer
2017 Portland Concerts in the Park Schedule
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here