According to Thrillist, Oregon ekes out Colorado for America’s booziest state.
With that sort of consumption, it just makes sense that job growth in the booze industry would need to grow to keep pace.
Portland‘s potholes have gotten so bad, even anarchists are stepping up to help.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Oregonian: Ghost towns, shipwrecks and forgotten forts: the abandoned places of the Pacific Northwest
- Willamette Week: Job Growth in Oregon’s Thriving Software Industry Outpaced by…Booze?
- Bulletin: Dutch reality program showcases Oregon
- Portland Mercury: Need a Pothole Fixed? Maybe a Portland Anarchist Can Help!
- Oregonian: Oregon’s winter was the coldest in 24 years
- Oregonian: 25 best movies filmed in Oregon
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.