From our sponsors:
Portland Shamrock Run
March 19, 2017
Cost 5K, 8K, Walk: Ages 3-13 $15, Adults $44
Double Down Challenge (5K + 8K): $54
More info: shamrockrunportland.com
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Weekend to the fullest by taking part in the 39th annual adidas Shamrock Run – Oregon’s largest running event!
Live music, Widmer Beer Garden and Shamrock Irish potato soup awaits finishers at the post-race celebration. There’s something for everyone: 5k, 8k and 15k and half-marathon races. The new 4-mile Shamrock Stride and the kids 1km (0.6-mile) Blazers Leprechaun Lap run/walk. Kick-off the weekend with the Shamrock Fitness Fair at the Oregon Convention Center. Register today for a weekend of fun!
NEW AT SHAMROCK!
- Giant tents over the beergarden and soup areas
- New faster routes for all run distances
- New scenic Shamrock Stride walk route
- Double Down Challenge for the 5k and 8k
- Blazers surprises at the Leprechaun Lap
- Beergarden and music open longer
HERE’S WHAT PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- A souvenir adidas Shamrock Run T-shirt
- A 12-ounce pour of Widmer Brothers beer (for participants 21 and older)
- A 6-ounce serving of Shamrock Irish potato soup made from Pacific Foods products
- A commemorative 15k Shamrock medallion (15k finishers only)
- A commemorative Shamrock Half-Marathon medallion (Half-Marathon finishers only)