From our sponsors:
Operations & Tech Management Symposium
October 20, 2016
4-7PM | General $35, Students $15 | All Ages
More info: bit.ly/2bbAnZk
University of Portland – Shiley Hall (Atrium)
Who and what are the “SUPER” business problem-solvers of the technology-laden 21st century you ask? They are the leaders in Operations & Technology Management (OTM) featured in the group we have brought together to highlight in our 1st annual OTM Symposium.
Join us for thought-provoking discussion led by industry leaders followed by networking reception. Meet the speakers and connect with movers and shakers in the operations and technology management field.
Don’t miss this inaugural event!
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Fred Pond, former CIO Columbia Sportswear
- GUEST SPEAKER – Jackie Baretta, CIO Willamette University
Primal Teams: Harnessing the Power of Emotion to Fuel Success
- PANELISTS – Chris DeGallier, CGD Owner; Greg Martin, Knowledge Universe CIO; Jimmy Godard, Bank of America VP Senior Change; Renee Eaton, Rapidmade CEO; Rick McClain, Milwaukee Electronics COO, Derek Weiss, VP, Deputy CIO Cambia Health Solutions and Wilson Zorn, Adidas Sr. Enterprise Architect.
- Keynote Speaker – Fred Pond, CIO Columbia Sportswear
- Guest Speaker – Jackie Baretta, CIO Willamette University
- Panel Discussion Moderated by: Lisa McCaffrey (see “Speakers” for panel bios)
- Networking Reception