We are giving away a pair of tickets to Oregon Wild Presents Call of the Wild @ Leftbank Annex on October 14. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, October 10.
From our sponsors:
Call of the Wild
October 14, 2016
6-9 p.m. | $50 | 21+
More info: org.salsalabs.com
101 North Weidler Street, Portland, OR 97227
Call of the Wild is an outdoors-inspired benefit for Oregon Wild that celebrates all the fantastic wild places in Oregon and helps us continue to be a strong advocate for places like Mount Hood, Crater Lake, and the Columbia River Gorge, as well as for wildlife, like salmon and gray wolves.
The 2016 Call of the Wild event will feature:
- The unveiling of the winning photographs from our 12th Annual Outdoor Photography Contest
- Delicious wine from local vendors and beer from our Oregon Brewshed Alliance partners
- Unique, hand-crafted cocktails, created by Merit Badge, featuring the best in local spirits and ingredients
- Live music from Hip Hatchet
- Our very own Trail Mix Station
- Tasty food and drink and from some of Portland’s finest restaurants, caterers, and beverage purveyors
- Live and silent auctions featuring some of the most exciting gear and experiences that Oregon has to offer, including items from OARS, Momentum River Expeditions, Airbnb, REI, and more!