We are giving away a pair of tickets to Josh Garrels @ Revolution Hall on September 3. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 2.

JOSH GARRELSJosh Garrels
September 3, 2016
Doors 7 p.m., Show 8 p.m. | $20 ADV, $25 Doors | All Ages
Tickets: revolutionhallpdx.com

Revolution Hall
1300 SE Stark Street, Portland, OR

Portland, Oregon-based folk artist Josh Garrels crafts songs exploring themes of compassion, hope, longing, and liberation. The founder of independent label Small Voice Records, Garrels has released seven albums, including his 2015 release Home and the critically acclaimed, fan-financed 2011 release Love & War & the Sea In Between. Garrels has independently sold over 275,000 albums and in the past three years he has sold out over 80% of his shows.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to Win Tickets ($50): Josh Garrels @ Revolution Hall | Folk, Portland 2016 Labor Day Weekend

1. Katie August 29, 2016 at 5:45 pm #

I love Josh Garrel’s music and have been wanting to attend a concert for several years! I haven’t been fortunate enough to get tickets before they sell out. I will be in Portland this weekend visiting my brother and his girlfriend, and am hoping to make it to my first Josh Garrel’s concert!

• Kath Rogers September 1, 2016 at 3:45 pm #

Josh is great & so is Revolution Hall

2. Allysa S August 29, 2016 at 6:45 pm #

I’d love to get these tickets!

3. Andrew August 30, 2016 at 12:33 pm #

My wife and I were both huge fans of Josh’s before we even knew one another, and now that we live in Portland (we moved here 4 months ago), we are all the more huge fans!! Would adore attending in our own neighborhood!

4. Mary C August 30, 2016 at 12:45 pm #

Would love to go Josh Garrel’s concert. Love the artist. Love the venue.

5. Kendall August 30, 2016 at 1:19 pm #

I would love to take my partner! Josh Garrels was one of our first musical bonding experiences :) thank you!

6. [email protected] August 30, 2016 at 9:40 pm #

I really need this pipeline… this would be an awesome concert for me to be able to attend.

7. lauren scher August 31, 2016 at 9:12 am #

Sounds fun!

8. Joy Hoober August 31, 2016 at 1:42 pm #

This sounds wonderful!

9. Brandon Adams August 31, 2016 at 1:49 pm #

My wife and I would love to go. Were fans before moving to Portland and haven’t had a chance to see him yet.

10. Matt Eldredge August 31, 2016 at 1:55 pm #

My wife and I just got married on the 21st of August and were gone on our honeymoon and were so bummed when we came home and you had sold out! We love your music and Its had huge impact on our lives, we’ll never forget when you played Farther Along at our friend Brett’s funeral. The lyrics brought such hope in a seemingly hopeless situation.
    My wife’s birthday is the 5th so this would be an awesome early surprise if we won! Thanks!

11. Jon Oswald August 31, 2016 at 2:33 pm #

Big Garrels fan. I’ve been following him for many years. Didn’t realize the show was sold out though so I’d love to go!

12. Patrick August 31, 2016 at 5:15 pm #

Josh Garrels brings the power of the Holy Spirit in his music through his dynamic relationship with the Father. No one can afford missing the moments when his lyrics cut right through the worldly pretensions of the venue and bring the sobriety of the gospel and knowing Yahweh. My wife and I would love to be apart of this evening.

13. Reid September 1, 2016 at 3:52 pm #

This would be so much fun!

14. Anne September 1, 2016 at 10:06 pm #

Welcome home, Josh.

15. Kelley Guillen September 1, 2016 at 11:15 pm #

I suppose I want to attend because I rather do enjoy listening to him sing.

16. Judy September 2, 2016 at 11:50 am #

Josh Garrels music sounds perfect for the mood I am in. Our crazy world needs a wake up call and compassion, hope, longing and lots of inspiration.