This Sunday, head over to beautiful Cathedral Park for the Willamette River festival featuring live music, birds, beer garden, dance troupes & more!
Related Portland Events & Info
- Win Quest ($49): Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- Win Tickets ($90): Help A World Famous Magician Escape the Gallows in Escapism Portland’s Newest Room: Magician’s Menagerie | Now For Up for 12 People!
- Win Tickets ($28): Sunsets in the Garden @ The Oregon Garden | Complimentary Beer & Wine Tastings, Live Music, Sensory Garden, Yoga (Wednesdays)
- Win Tickets ($50): ANDAZ 14th Anniversary Party! @ The Analog Theater | Including Special Performance Choreographed by Tanusree Shankar (July 30)
- Win Tickets: 80s Video Dance Attack New Wave Edition @ Lola’s Room | MTV Hits, Video Projections, Dancing (July 30)
Willamette River Festival
July 31, 2016
Noon – 7 p.m. | Free | All Ages
More info: willametteriverfestival.org
Cathedral Park Waterfront
N Edison St & Pittsburg Ave
The Willamette River Festival is a celebration on the waterfront with live music, a beer garden, food carts, an environmental fair, live birds from Audubon, live fish displays, dance troupes, walking tours & more.
Portland Harbor Community Advisory Group is grateful to the many sponsors who make this event possible!
Live music includes Loggers Daughter, Cascade Crescendo, New Iberians and DJ Anjali & the Incredible Kid.
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here