From our sponsors:
Friday Early Escape Cruises
Every Friday July 8 – September 30th
2:30 p.m. boarding | 3-5 p.m. cruise | $30
Visit portlandspirit.com for more information and to purchase tickets.
Tom McCall Waterfront Park
SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204
Portland Spirit has put together the premier summer concert series in Portland. Join us every Friday afternoon starting July 8th for live music, drinks, delicious Northwest cuisine and an early start to your weekend. The Friday Early Escape summer concert series features a different Northwest band every Friday. What better way to spend an afternoon than cruising down the Willamette, enjoying live entertainment and sipping on local brews?
Friday, July 8th – September 30th
Boards 2:30pm, Cruises 3pm-5pm
Downtown – Tom McCall Waterfront Park
-Includes two hour cruise and live entertainment.
*All reservations will be charged a $4 landing fee.
**$12.00 Bistro Menu Plate available for purchase on board, along with two full service bars.
***Discounted group rates and VIP packages available for groups of 15 or more passenger.
- July 29 – Ian James (pop blues soul)
- August 5 – Jeff Crosby (alt rock americana)
- August 12 – Samsel (alt-country pop)
- August 19 – Tyler Stenson (singer-songwriter americana folk)
- August 26 – Beth Willis (rock acoustic)
- September 2 – Corner (indie folk rock)
- September 9 – Elke Robitaille (folk acoustic singer-songwriter)
- September 16 – Torchsong (fun pop rock party hits)
- September 23 – Nate Botsford (country folk pop)
- September 30 – The Junebugs (genre-bending pop folk)