BIKETOWN officially launched this week in Portland, and now there’s 1,000 orange bikes at 100 stations around the city.
In Portland, women in tech make 20% less than their male colleagues, and only hold 24% of the jobs.
And Tripster has decided that Portland International Airport is Portland’s most Portland neighborhood.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Tribune: With new vendors, Division Clinton Street Fair bigger than ever
- Portland: Ask the Curbside Hotline Operator: Are there any plastic lids that I can add to my recycling bin?
- Portland Tribune: Metro projects big population growth in suburban counties
- Portland Business Journal: Project Watch: What’s being built in Portland (Interactive map)
- City of Portland: PBOT releases BIKETOWN drone video, video and photos from today’s launch
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.