Portland landed several names this week including: the Top Road Trip Destination, 2nd Most Metal City, 4th City Most Loved by Millennials, and the 6th most popular destination for the Young & College Educated.
Didn’t anyone tell them the rising cost of eating out is far outpacing even San Francisco & Seattle.
And the Street Car could expand into heavy commuting corridors.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Business Journals: Guess which city millenials love more than almost any other in the country?
- Portland Tribune: Going on a road trip? You’ll probably end up in Oregon
- Portland Tribune: What do outsiders think about Oregon?
- Huffington Post: Pride and Orlando: This is Why We March, This is Why We Dance
- Portland Tribune: Forget Californians – most Portland area moves are local
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.