From our sponsors:
Grateful Dad Half Marathon
June 18, 2016
More info: terrapinevents.com
Kliever Memorial Armory
10000 NE 33rd Dr, Portland, OR 97211
Grab good ole dad, pops, poppa, padre, dadio, old man or whatever you like to call him and join us for this fun-filled event that celebrates dad on Father’s Day weekend!
The Grateful dad is a half marathon and 10k for the entire family that runs along the beautiful Columbia River with sweet views of the cascade range. Stick around after for a grateful family breakfast, a groovy beer garden and some sweet tunes to fill the air!
GRATEFUL DAD FEATURES:
- A great way to celebrate Father’s day
- Commemorative Grateful Dad t-shirt
- Awesome beer garden
- * Commemorative Grateful Dad medal (see below)
- Grateful Dad family breakfast
- Live music after the event
- Great race support (aid stations every 2 miles)
- Chip timing
- Super flat and fast courses
- Much more
COMMEMORATIVE MEDAL (INCLUDED)
*NOTE: MEDALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO ANYONE REGISTERING AFTER TUES MAY 31ST!