Mark your calendars, recreational edibles, oils and topicals are set to go on sale in less than a month, on June 2.
A new study has found that commute time between Portland and Vancouver over the Columbia River has increased 300% since 2011.
Thankfully, gubernatorial candidate Dave Stauffer finally has a brilliant plan to solve the traffic bottleneck between Portland & Vancouver: Water Slides. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before? A solid plan, it includes a 30 story parking garage and ideas taken from Space Mountain’s blueprints.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Oregonian: How Horizon Air, the airline you didn’t know was based in Portland, is shaping PDX’s future
- Washington Times: Despite Intel cuts, Portland high-tech is surging
- Portland Tribune: For Klay Thompson and family, playing the Trail Blazers is special
- Willamette Week: Oregon Candidate for Governor Proposes Water Slides to Ease Traffic Between Vancouver and Portland
- Travel Oregon: Family Road Trip: Wacky & Weird Oregon
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.