Mardi Gras Day is Tuesday! Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
Related Portland Events & Information:
- Win A Quest ($49): Uncover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries in The New Year on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
- Win Tickets ($90): Test Your Skills w/ Escapism Portland! | See If You Can Make It Out In 1 Hour, Live Interactive Game, Unravel the Mysteries to Escape The Jungle Ransom!
- Valentine’s: Portland Valentine’s Day Events, Gifts, Dinners, & More
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline Mardi Gras Events Calendar
2016 Portland Mardi Gras Events
- Everyday: Brunch @ Kelly’s Olympian | Eggs, Bacon, Bloody Marys, Biscuits & Gravy
- February 9: Mardi Gras Specials @ EastBurn | New Orleans Style Gumbo, Food Specials, Beer Specials
- February 9: Mardi Gras Parade on Mississippi Avenue | FREE, Music, Krewe Loose Cajun Band, Kids Costume Contest & More!
- February 9: Mardi Gras Celebration @ Acadia Bistro | Fat Tuesday, Prix Fixe Cajun Dinner, King Cake, Bourbon, Absinthe
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With Geeks Who Drink | Great Hosts + Fun Questions + Cold Beer
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here