From our sponsors:
Portland VegFest 2015
November 14-15, 2015
Adults $8, Groups 10 and more $6, Seniors $5, Students $5
More info: nwveg.org/vegfest
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE MLK Jr Blvd
Portland, OR 97207
Join us November 14-15 at the Oregon Convention Center for this year’s Portland VegFest! This low-cost, activity-packed and food-filled event celebrating plant-based living welcomes everyone!
Some highlights include:
- An expanded Hall with even more of your favorite and soon-to-be favorite foods, restaurants, nonprofits, and other businesses!
- Exciting speakers, including Cartoonist Dan Piraro, Dr. Michael Klaper, Colleen Patrick Goudreau, Matt Ruscigno, and many more!
- Cooking demos from Miyoko Schinner, Herbivore Clothing’s Michelle Schwegmann, Deb Kay, Mistress Ginger and more!
- Hundreds of free food samples!
- A Fashion and Beauty Stage with shows and presentations!
- A Fitness Stage with demos and classes!
- One-on-one Q&A sessions at our Ask the Experts table
- Kids and Teen Activities including a themed photo booth!
Advanced ticket sales are now available, through TicketsWest. Get yours today!
Adults are $8 admission/day. Kids 12 & under free. $5 for students & seniors with valid ID. And $6 rates for groups of 10 or more. Use promo code 2015PDXVF to receive $1 off admission.
If you’re coming to Portland VegFest, consider taking public transportation. Ride the Portland Streetcar, the light rail MAX line, or take the bus! TriMet’s Trip Planner makes it easy. We’ll also have bike parking!