From our sponsors:
It’s Gonna Be Okay
8:30 p.m. | Free
More info: Facebook
1800 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214
(503) 236-2876 | More info: theeastburn.com
It’s Gonna Be Okay is free recurring stand up comedy show that happens twice a month on the first and third Mondays. The show showcases the best comedians in Portland along with some traveling national comics.
The show is always fun, smart, progressive, and unique and is a special love letter to Portland’s wonderful budding hotbed of alternative comedy sweethearts, hosted by Barbara Holm.
FREE SHOWCASE! And FREE SKEEBALL after that! Prizes for audiences members! Funniness!
- Alex Falcone, (Portlandia, writer for Portland Mercury)
- Andie Main, (San Francisco Sketchfest)
- Jen Tam (Am I Right Ladies host)
- Christian Ricketts, (Bridgetown Comedy Festival)
- hosted by Barbara Holm (San Francisco Sketchfest, Bridgetown Comedy Festival, author of “I Love you; I’m Sorry”
Starts at 8:30
All nights hosted by Barbara Holm (San Francisco Sketchfest, Women in Comedy Festival)