We are giving away a pair of VIP tickets to Hello/Hello: A Queer New Year @ Branx on December 31. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed before noon, December 31.

FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!

Hello hello Branx NYEHello/Hello: A Queer New Year
w/ Alaska 5000, Tammie Brown & Trixie Mattel!
December 31, 2014
9 p.m. | $20 General / $50 VIP Meet & Greet
Tickets: holdmyticket.com
More info: Facebook

Branx
320 SE 2nd Ave, Portland, Oregon 97214

It’s that time of year again!

HELLO/HELLO returns, and this time we are throwing a NYE party!!!!

…and what better way to bring in a new year than with THREE of our favorite QUEENS! Get your tickets soon! VIP is nearly SOLD OUT!

Very special guests:

With local support from:

SEXY GO GO DANCERS!
PORTRAITS BY HORWITZ!

Roaming photography by Rew Popp Photography!

RAFFLE & Coat Check by the Portland Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!

You know the drill by now – HELLO/HELLO is one of the most debaucherous parties of the year, so dress up and come out! There will be a best dressed competition, best in drag and more – and let’s not forget the countdown to a new year!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 Responses to Win Tickets ($100): Portland 2014 / 2015 Hello/Hello: A Queer New Year @ Branx | Hosted by Carla Rossi, w/ Alaska 5000, Tammie Brown & Trixie Mattel!

1. Megan December 29, 2014 at 10:00 am #

Hiiiiiieeeee! I would *love* to take my GBF to this!

• Earl V December 29, 2014 at 5:12 pm #

bring on the disco balls. Alaska Thunderfuck always cracks me up. The boyfriend and I are heading down there. Gonna party like its 1999.

2. Nicole December 29, 2014 at 10:24 am #

Tammie Brown Tammie Brown Tammie Brown and ALASKA THUNKERFUCK! Seeing those 2 with my best would make my New Year!

• Jessica December 31, 2014 at 2:45 pm #

HELP! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO TONIGHT!

3. Alen December 29, 2014 at 10:49 am #

Queer girls visiting from SF. Need Portland to show us a good time on the cheap! Ready to hand out hot new year’s makeouts!

4. Chris December 29, 2014 at 11:52 am #

Yaaaasss! Obsesssssed with these queens and would love to go with friends.

5. Alanna December 29, 2014 at 12:44 pm #

My last five New Years have been SO boring but I am SO BROKE for this year’s and DETERMINED to make it work and go to this with my friend!

6. J Brewner December 29, 2014 at 3:23 pm #

Just finished taping an intense season of “The Taste” & ready for some Serious R & R with the fabulous Alaska! Saw her show in SF and was blown away by the wit, comedic timing, and ability to connect with everyone in the room. I owe her a shot or 7. Flying in from LA the night before to celebrate the New Year in style in PDX. Got the Tux, the Patent Leather Shoes, all I’m missing is a crazy bar tab at the end of the night along with my dignity.

7. Michael Alger December 29, 2014 at 3:27 pm #

Proposing to my boyfriend over an early dinner on the 31st! Cant think of a better way to celebrate our engagement then being surrounded by the best of what Portland has to offer.

8. Mary December 29, 2014 at 10:55 pm #

I would love to kick off the new year with these fabulous queens! Let’s do this!

9. James Sharinghousen December 29, 2014 at 11:49 pm #

My boyfriend and I are looking for a great way to ring in the New Year, and after scaring Carla Rossi as a zombie at Fright Town, it’d be great to see her perform! Drag and Champagne, sounds like a party!

10. Ian December 30, 2014 at 12:41 am #

First year I’m spending NYE in Portland! Wanting to go out with a bang, don’t know what other way I would want to spend it but with my ladies!

11. Emily December 30, 2014 at 9:19 am #

Sounds like a blast!

12. Jen December 30, 2014 at 1:13 pm #

This sounds like a fabulous way to ring in the New Year! And not something I would have thought to do myself… Considering the not so awesome 2014 I’ve had, something different for me sounds like the best way to start 2015, not to mention seeing some damn good entertainers! :)

13. Taylor December 30, 2014 at 3:56 pm #

My best friend and I just moved up here from Arizona and it’s our first nye alone and 21! We would LOVE the tickets.

14. Sajru December 30, 2014 at 4:41 pm #

I haven’t been out for the last 2 new year’s … been on lock down. Now, I’m out and celebrating. Found a new lady to entertain, and I’d love to take her out to a smashing party, like this!

15. Bethany December 30, 2014 at 7:15 pm #

Tammie Brown is my BFF’s faaaaaavorite queen. Would adore surprising him with tickets to get the chance to meet her! He would literally die!

16. Katie December 31, 2014 at 8:28 am #

It’s my gf’s first NYE as a member of LGTBQ! I want to show her an amazing time!

17. Laura December 31, 2014 at 8:49 am #

Fresh from the closet. Aside from that I’ve been working every damn day since the 10th including 9 doubles. I got off at seven am today and finally have a night off. Now praise science my bestie boo has it off as well. We need this night to (respectively) tear shit up I need to find a hot babe and he needs a hunk. Lets do this!!!!

18. Jessie jameson December 31, 2014 at 10:42 am #

First time in Portland. first time single in 10 years. Ready to mingle. VIP would make my 2015

19. Rachel December 31, 2014 at 12:35 pm #

I would love to go, it looks like it is going to be a blast. What a great way to bring in the new year.