We are giving away 10 free passes to How To Quit Your Job & Start A Business, an online course. To win, be among the first 10 folks to claim the coupon code via the link below. Everyone else enjoys a 50% discount through the end of the year.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
To learn more, see free previews and claim your discount see www.QuitJobStartBiz.com/PDXPipeline
To quit your job and start a business is to take a leap of faith. Your heart says, “Go!”, but your brain says, “Whoa! Are you crazy?” After completing this workshop, you will learn how to make that leap less risky so that it’s more like leaping across your yard and not the Grand Canyon.
What To Expect: The Life of an Entrepreneur – Entrepreneurs embark on a journey by blazing their own path. While no journey is the same, we’ll offer some insights and common elements so that you can:
- Get a sense of the entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Understand what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur
- Determine if this is a right journey for you
- Consider other options if entrepreneurship is not right for you at this moment
A Frank Discussion About Personal & Business Finances – After this class, you’ll be able to:
- Differentiate your personal and business finances
- Learn about the many options available to fund your business
- Plan your personal finances so that you still have a place to sleep, food to eat, and a life to live
- Prepare your finances to increase your chances of success
- Get a better sense when your finances are ready for you to take the leap
- Learn why businesses fail
Preparing for the Leap: A 10 Step Action Plan:
- Developing a Solid Business Plan
- Funding Your Business
- Assessing and Improving Your Skills
- Determining Whether Your Idea Has Merit
- Managing Your Employer
- And much much more…