We are giving away two $25 gift cards for the Portland Saturday Market. To win, comment on this post which handcrafted gift items are on your shopping list. Winners will be drawn and emailed Friday, December 19.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
From our sponsors:
December 19-21, 2014
11 a.m. – 5 p.m. | $5 | 21+
More info: portlandsaturdaymarket.com
Waterfront Park & Ankeny Plaza
2 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR, 97204
Portland Saturday Market’ Spirits Fest highlights local distillers who are shaking up Portland’s vibrant scene. It is all about meeting the makers of local crafted spirits and the wonderful concoctions people can create.
Purchase a $5 wrist band with proper ID to enter the event.
Portland Saturday Market & Local Distillers
- Atlas Cider Co.- www.atlascider.com
- Bendistillery- www.bendistillery.com
- Big Bottom Whiskey- www.bigbottomwhiskey.com
- Bull Run Distillery- www.bullrundistillery.com
- Eastside Distilling- www.eastsidedistilling.com
- Hi Wheel Wine & Mead Co.- www.hiwheelwines.com
- Indio Spirits- www.indiospirits.com
- New Deal Distillery- www.newdealdistillery.com
- Rogue Ale & Spirits- www.rogue.com
- Stone Barn Brandyworks- www.stonebarnbrandyworks.com
- Vivacity Fine Spirits- www.vivacityspirits.com
- Ye Ol’ Grog Distillery- www.yeolgrogdistillery.com
About Portland Saturday Market
Portland Saturday Market is the largest arts and crafts market in continuous operation in the United States. It is held every Saturday and Sunday from March through Christmas Eve in Waterfront Park and Ankeny Plaza. The Market has over 350 vendors who generate about $8 million in gross sales annually and attract over 1 million visitors to the historic Old Town district of Portland each year. All items sold at the Saturday Market are required to be handmade by the person selling it, and a product review committee of members juries each new item against a high standard of quality. The market is accessible by TriMet’s MAX line which stops within the market at the Skidmore Fountain stop. Make a $25 purchase and receive a free TriMet ticket or a two hour parking validation at any Smart Park garage.