Celebrate Rudolph’s 50th anniversary this weekend on the Sing-A-Long Bike Ride & the Aerial Tram! The group will visit Pioneer Courthouse Square + Everyone gets a pair of Santa’s Magic Glasses!
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Portland Events
- Holiday Calendar: Portland Holiday Events, Bazaars, Shopping, Christmas, Local Markets
- Beer: Holiday Ale Festival @ Pioneer Courthouse Square | Four Dozen Rare Winter Beers, 15,000+ Attendees, Heated Tents (Dec 3-7)
- Win Tickets ($160): Golden Girls: Live Christmas Special @ Funhouse Lounge | All Male Cast, w/ Honey Bea Hart (Dec 5-6)
- Win Tickets ($20): Christmas in the Garden @ Oregon Garden | Christmas Market, Lights, Live Music, Santa Claus & Live Reindeer (Nov 28-Dec 21)
- Holiday Ships: Sleigh Rides on the Water w/ Portland Spirit | Join the Christmas Ships Parade Holiday Lights
- Holiday Lights: FestiBus Lights Bus Tour w/ Portland Short Bus | Peacock Lane, Crale House, Gift Exchange
From press release:
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary Sing-a-Long Bike Ride
December 6, 2014
5 p.m. | FREE | All Ages
More info: Facebook
Portland Aerial Tram
Portland, Oregon 97239
Come for a ride on the Tram, Go for a ride on your bike. Experience the closest thing in Portland to a flying sleigh–the Portland Aerial Tram.
Bring family and friends for a festive trip on the Tram. Enjoy soaring views and soaring harmonies, with caroling by singers from the Cleveland High School choir program.
Savor the sweetness of the season with free treats courtesy of Lovejoy Bakers. Warm up with hot chocolate, then join Puddlecycle for an easy-paced 5 mile bike ride commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Rudolf holiday t.v. special – with stops to sing songs from the show and to visit the tree in Pioneer Courthouse Square. Everyone on the ride gets a free pair of Santa’s Magic Glasses!
- 3:00 – 5:00: Hot Chocolate, Coffee & Treats provided by Lovejoy Baking to sweeten your holiday season; Tram-themed stocking stuffers for sale
- 3:30 – 4:30: Caroling on the Tram by singers from the Cleveland Choirs
- 5:00 : Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer Sing-a-long Ride
(Easy 5 mile bike ride with stops along the way – all ages and singing abilities welcome!)
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here