From our sponsors:
Turkey Detox Urban Wine Tour
November 29, 2014
$65 | 11 a.m. | 21+
Wondering how to escape your crazy, overbearing family? (or maybe that’s just my family) Or just need them (OR YOU) intoxicated to be tolerable? Then join Portland Short Bus for a day of wine tasting on our PDX Urban Wine Tour as we amble around visiting local wineries.
Thanksgiving Weekend is a great time to taste what these Urban Wineries have to offer, and tasting fees and snacks are included in price of ticket! This tour is 5 hours long and you never even have to leave the comforts of Portland. Speaking of comforts, did I mention you can drink wine, eat snacks, and listen to tunes on the bus? So come relax, and drink wine on a squeaky short bus- we’ll do the driving. Our meet-up and drop off location is at the centrally located restaurant The EastBurn.
Guided Tour Includes:
- Picnic basket filled with plastic wine glasses, beer/wine openers, cooler with ice.
- Playlist that covers all genres for fun listening music while sipping wine on bus
- Drinking/eating privileges on the bus (no hard alcohol permitted on wine tours)
- Price of ticket includes Tasting fees and snacks at all (4) wineries
- TeSoAria: Tasting of 5/6 wines and Complimentary snacks made in house! 10% off bottle purchases to go for Portland Short Bus Riders!
- Jan-Marc Wine Cellars: Tasting through his line up 4 lovely wines and light complimentary snacks available. 10% off bottle purchases.
- Seven Bridges Winery: Tasting trough their delicious wines and includes a tour of their facility! Extra specials for Portland Short Busers and complimentary cheese and crackers.
- Hip Chicks Do Wine: Tasting through (8) of their wines (your choice) and includes food, music, and complimentary “Hip Chicks Do Wine” glass.
Pick up/drop off at the EastBurn @11:00am/4:00pm
1800 E Burnside St Portland, OR 97214
Hungry? Bring your confirmation e-mail to the EastBurn and receive 10% off your meal either before or after the tour.