From our sponsors:
Game Day Chef Challenge
Enter through September 30, 2014
Enter at thegamedaychef.com
The Chevron Game Day Chef Challenge is a cooking contest for football fans and foodies in Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington.
The cooking competition is being held in Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington.
Specifically in Oregon, the regional competition will take place at Autzen Stadium, in Eugene on November 1. The winner of that LIVE cook-off will then advance to the Grand Finale Cook-off on January 1 at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, CA where they will compete for $25,000 in Chevron/Texaco promotional cards that can be used on gas, food etc.
There is one catch, one of the items used in your recipe must be purchased from a Chevron or Texaco gas station.
You take pictures of your best tailgate dish and receipt and upload them right from your phone. Easy.
See details to enter below
- Create your go-to Game-Day recipe – with one catch. You must include at least one food item or beverage purchased from a Chevron or Texaco station.
- Submit your recipe. Your entry must include a photo of a valid Chevron or Texaco receipt showing a purchase of one or more of the ingredient(s), a photo of the original recipe, an original recipe name and a photo of the final prepared dish.
- Share! Approved submissions will be posted to the gallery page where you can share with family and friends to encourage votes for your recipe. The submission and voting period ends on September 30, 2014.
- Compete to win! At the end of the entry period, the top fifteen recipes with the highest number of votes from each region will be judged based on appearance, originality and creativity and the number of ingredients purchased from Chevron or Texaco. The top five regional chefs will be invited to compete in a live cook-off at a football game in their region where they will have one hour to prepare, cook and plate their dish for our judges to taste and rate.
- The winner from each Regional Cook-Off will be invited to The Game Day Chef Challenge Grand Finale on Jan. 1, 2015 at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, CA, where they will compete for $25,000 in Chevron with Techron promotional cards. See Official Rules for a complete list of regional prizes, finalist prizes and more.