Romantic Dinner Cruise w/ Portland SpiritRomantic Dinner Cruise
Year Round
Boarding 6:30pm | Cruising 7:00pm-9:30pm
Adults $68 | Seniors (60+) $65 | Children (4-12) $65
More info: portlandspirit.com

A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and city lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, locally sourced and prepared fresh on board and live entertainment.

For a party of two to a small group of friends or co-workers, this is the ultimate Portland experience.

Prices do not include taxes, landing fees, and any other applicable charges

View an interactive map of the Portland Dinner Cruise route.

View a map of the Salmon Street boarding location

Read sample dinner menus

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to 2014 Romantic Dinner Cruise w/ Portland Spirit | Entertainment, Amazing Views & Fantastic Cuisine

1. Scott Hamilton September 18, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

Love this!

2. James Worthen September 18, 2014 at 4:41 pm #

This would be , not just a Wedding gift for The lady of my life who gives so much, never expecting nothing in return. I have heard her speek of how wonderful it will be. Having chills, just by having a chance to Win. A Memory She Will Never Forget, if we won . Thx for the opportunity pdx

3. Martina D. September 18, 2014 at 4:53 pm #

Growing food is what we do – sometimes it’s so nice to have someone preparing it for us, that would be it for us!

4. Shira September 18, 2014 at 8:49 pm #

This looks fantastic! Yum!

5. Annie September 26, 2014 at 6:55 am #

I can’t think of anything more romantic. Smells like Portland spirit!

6. Crys October 4, 2014 at 6:03 pm #

This would be incredible. I feel like this experience would be so soothing and stress relieving. I love driving across the bridges at night–being on a cruise would exacerbate that wonderful night time feeling of being near the water.

7. Erin December 4, 2014 at 6:34 pm #

This has been a hard year. I have been unemployed and my husband wants to become a U.S. Citizen. We have been struggling financially and this would be a great way to have a romantic time during a stressful year.