From our sponsors:
2014 Lents Street Fair
July 27, 2014
1-8 p.m. | Parade @ 12:15 p.m.
More info: lentsstreetfair.com
SE 91st Ave from Foster to Reedway
The Street Fair will embrace the quirkiness of Portland and Lents itself and will feature many family friendly events. Following is a partial list of the various elements of the day:
- “Founder’s Day” parade to honor the diversity and history of Lents
- Chances to see and learn about the Belmont Goats
- Chicken beauty contest featuring the finest fowl Lents has to offer
- Food vendors that embrace the culture of Lents
- Dozens of arts and crafts vendors
- International Folk Music
- Bridgetown Brass Band
- Fun carnival style games for kids
- Authentic German Beer from Lents’ forthcoming brewpub
- Face painting
- Free basic bike repairs
- Lents historical display
- Family photo booth
The Lents Neighborhood Association is proud to partner with sponsors including One Pacific Coast Bank Foundation, the Portland Development Commission, Lents Grown and more to present the Lents Street Fair.
Please see lentsstreetfair.com for more information on activities and to sign up to be involved.