From our sponsors:
Sounds & Tastes of the Farm
Saturdays July 19-Aug 30, 2014
Music starts at 5 p.m.
$10 per carload
More info: bellaorganic.com
Bella Organic & Portland Pumpkin Farm
16205 NW Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR 97231
The farm is the place for families to meet, share the bounty, enjoy nature and yes, listen to local sounds by local artists.
We will be hosting a Harvest Festival with live music every Saturday throughout the season beginning, July 19th, at 5pm!
Come enjoy live music under the stars, in our courtyard, sit on a bale of hay, eat some delicious farm fresh food, savor some local beer & wine, pick some amazing produce from the field or straight from our Organic produce market, don’t forget to visit our farm animals, or take a hay ride tour around the farm! There’s never a dull moment at Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery!
- Live music starts at 5pm
- wine/cider/brew tasting
- gourmet foods
- grain train farm tours
- farm animals
- organic produce market & U-pick
Music Schedule: Bands
- July 19 – 5pm – Angel Bouchet
- July 26 – 5pm – Greencarts
- Aug 2 – 5pm – Navigate North
- Aug 9 – 5pm –Ryan Oatken Band
- Aug 16 – 5pm – Bottleneck Blues Band
- Aug 23 – 5pm – Dust & Thirst
- Aug 30 – 5pm – Angel Bouchet
- 10AM TO 2PM – August 31 – DOGATHON LIVE MUSIC INFO