We are giving away 100 minutes of Car2Go drive time. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, November 29.

FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff

Car2GoCar2Go
Sign up for an Exclusive Membership and receive 30 minute of Drive Time for $10 See portland.car2go.com and use promo code: car2goLife

Ever been tempted to ask a driver of one of those blue and white car2gos what it’s all about? Why they use it? And how?

Well, your questions and been answered with a series of new web videos featuring real car2go members sharing their stories.

Check out Richard, aka DJ 60/40, who has used car2go to get to and from his gigs spinning old school hip hop. To view his story and others, see portland.car2go.com and if you have a car2go story of your own, share it on Twitter using #car2golife.

Not yet a member? For a limited time, sign up for an Exclusive Membership and receive 30 minutes of Drive Time for just $10 using the promo code: car2goLife.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Responses to Win Drive Time ($38): Use Car2Go Portland | Save Money, Don’t Own A Car, Members Share Their Stories, Discount Code

1. Christine November 19, 2013 at 9:42 am #

I’ve never used Car2Go, it’d be a good backup for rainy days when I bike like today!

2. Carrie November 19, 2013 at 10:58 am #

I just signed up with Car2Go today because we are a one car family and sometimes, you need a ride when the car is being used by my hubby.

3. Kate November 19, 2013 at 3:23 pm #

My husband and I live a car-free life right now in order to save money and be more active, but there are definitely times when a Car2Go comes in SO handy! Especially when the rain is coming down in buckets and the wind is blowing like crazy! I’d love to have some free minutes to help me get to work when it’s blustery out.

4. John November 20, 2013 at 2:56 am #

I could totally use this on night when my car partner needs my car for work and I want to go play downtown.

5. Tascha November 21, 2013 at 1:31 pm #

As a bike-commuter without a car, I’m a n enthusiastic car2go member for those times when it doesn’t feel safe or possible to bike somewhere. My hours at work recently got cut, so free minutes would be a godsend in these cold and rainy months ahead!

6. Missy November 21, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

I would live to get rid of our car. My husband is not sure. This may help him to see that it can be done.

7. Gene November 21, 2013 at 2:34 pm #

I love using Car2Go! I use it pretty much every week!

8. Bonnie November 21, 2013 at 2:43 pm #

Car2Go is great for getting from A to B when the weather is crummy and I have to carry delicate items (potluck food!) or many heavy items (bulk shopping trip)! It’s also great when transit or biking just takes too long for the time I have. Free minutes would make the holidays easier on my pocketbook, for sure!

9. Damian November 21, 2013 at 3:08 pm #

Why drive a 4000lbs car to haul one body when you can literally drive a half car? car2go RULZ!

10. Karen November 21, 2013 at 3:46 pm #

I don’t have a car, so Car2Go is convenient for those little trips where you just need a car and the bike won’t cut it!

11. Kimmy November 21, 2013 at 4:42 pm #

I tell everyone I am obsessed with smartcars and that I would seriously consider buying one. I would love to try them out though and show it off to all my friends for a bit!

12. alyssa November 21, 2013 at 5:09 pm #

Would love to try this out!

13. jeremy November 21, 2013 at 5:15 pm #

I use car2go daily, and could always use the extra time.

14. Aaron November 21, 2013 at 6:45 pm #

Would be a great resource as backup in the winter months.

15. Jessica November 21, 2013 at 7:03 pm #

Because this is so cool! What better way to save and help!

16. Lisa November 21, 2013 at 10:12 pm #

I’m generally car free and just use car2go for getting groceries and cat food. Free miles are always helpful.

17. Tasha November 22, 2013 at 7:26 am #

Have always wanted to try Car2go. This sure does seem like a great way to do just that!!

18. Jesse November 23, 2013 at 10:15 pm #

Almost willing to do a commercial for Car2go; it’s saved my butt in more than one crosstown riddle under impossible time pressure. Exhilarated but nervous to soon be completing the leap to carless! Extra minutes would help ease the transition during a super busy time…