We are giving away a pair of tickets to Back Fence PDX Redux: After Dark Stories @ Mission Theater on Friday, September 27. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, September 27.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
From our sponsors:
Back Fence PDX Redux: After Dark Stories
September 27, 2013
6:30 Doors, 8 p.m. Show | $16.50-$25 ADV / $18 Door, Limited $25 VIP reserved Seating | 21+
(NOTE: Skip the convenience + handling fees by getting your tickets in person at the Crystal Box Office, Bagdad Theater, and the Edgefield gift shop.)
1624 NW Glisan St Portland, OR 97209
Hosted by B. Frayn Masters with Announcer Jason Rouse.
A redux night of fan favorites telling true 9-15 minute stories on the theme AFTER DARK. Including:
- BRIAN FINKELSTEIN (LA) Emmy Nominated Writer for the Ellen DeGeneres Show + Volunteered at Suicide Hotline for 4 Years + Was a Skincare ‘Expert’ at Kiehl’s in NY for 6 Years + Has Seen the Indigo Girls in Concert Over 50 Times
- CHELSEA CAIN (PDX) Best Selling Thriller Writer + House Has a Room Built for Playing Dungeons & Dragons + Parallel Parker Extraordinaire + Secret Taxidermy Enthusiast + Claim to Fame: At Ten Years Old, Touched Liza Minelli’s Elbow
- COURTENAY HAMEISTER (PDX) Former Host & Current Head Writer of Live Wire! Radio + Screenwriter + CoAdapted the Movie Roadhouse for Stage + Knows All the Words to the Musical Chorus Line + Once Rode in an Elevator With Dan Rather
- JENNIFER JASPER (SEA) Manages a Greek Restaurant + Curates and Performs in Family Affair Storytelling in Seattle + Has been to every Old Spaghetti Factory in USA + Does Not Eat Spaghetti
- JOHN RODERICK (SEA) Lead Singer/Guitarist in the Band THE LONG WINTERS + Worked as a Sluice Box Mucker for a Gold Mine + Voted Seattle’s 3rd Sexiest Man in 2003
With one more announced soon! Think stories about all the fun, dangerous and creepy things and revelations that can happen in the middle of the night …
For $25 we are making a very limited number of VIP tickets available, reserved until 7:50, on the front row of the main floor. And this is NEW… VIP ticket holders will not wait in the main line but instead enter via the side door on NW 17th.