The 21st Annual Good in the Hood festival kicks off this weekend in North Portland. Over 30,000 people attended during last year’s festival. The parade is Saturday and starts at King School Park, and the festival runs all weekend at Lillis-Albina Park/Harriet Tubman Middle School.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
Related Portland Events and Info:
- Events: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Benefit: 2013 Bridgetown Bash @ Pure Space | Local Food, Cocktails, Entertainment, Benefit
- Races: Portland Historic Automobile Races @ Portland International Raceway | 250 Historic Race Cars, 700 Collector Cars & Hot Rods
- Wine: PDX21 @ Double Tree Hotel | Drinks, Dance Contest, Networking (Win Tickets, $40)
- Comedy: Rob Schneider @ Helium Comedy Club | “Saturday Night Live,” “50 First Dates,”The Hot Chick”
- Oysters: Portland’s Perfect Oyster Wines @ Block & Tackle and The Parish | 4 Wine Producers Come Together for 2 Shellfish Tastings
- Yoga: Go Deep – The Guru Is You w/ Bhava Ram @ Holiday’s Health & Fitness Yoga | Author, Healing the Body Through Yoga
- Cruise: Birthday Celebration Cruise: Celebrating 30 Years of Columbia Sternwheeler (Win Tickets, $56)
2013 Good In The Hood Info, Parade, Entertainment Schedule:
Good In the Hood
June 28-30, 2013
Lillis Albina Park located on N. Flint and Russell Streets
Good In The Hood Parade
Saturday, June 29, 2013 | 11AM
King School Park | More info: www.goodintheneighborhood.org
Good in the Hood in its 20th year is a Rose Festival sanctioned event and attracts over 30,000 residents living within the target N/NE neighborhoods. This multicultural music and food festival held annually in N/NE Portland.
The festival features the best entertainment in the NW, a variety of cultural food vendors, an Information Village, a KidSpace arts & craft area, and an Ethnic Marketplace.
Our mission is to promote the cultural aspects of the N/NE community. We are celebrating over 18 years of attracting thousands of residents from neighborhoods throughout Portland. Visit the website for a full schedule of events and parade map.
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here