Portland has yet another free concert series beginning tomorrow at the Portland Center for the Performing Arts called “Music on Main Street”. Main Street will be shut off between and 5-7PM, and there will be eight Wednesday performances between tomorrow and August 29th.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
Related Portland Events & Info:
- Events: Our Portland Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Free Music: Noon Tunes Free Summer Concerts In Pioneer Square
- On A Boat: Friday Early Escape Cruises @ Portland Spirit | River Cruise, Local Bands, Cocktails
- More Free Music: Portland Concerts In The Park Schedule | Free, July & August
- Legos: Brick or Block Lego Tournament @ Cruzroom | FREE, Lego Building Tournament, Prizes (July 11)
- More Free Music: Portland July Concerts @ Ecotrust | Typhoon, Builders and the Butchers, Holcombe Waller, & More
- Free Movies: Portland Movies In The Park Schedule: Goonies, ET, Pretty In Pink, Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure, & More
Music On Main Street Info & Schedule:
Music on Main Street
Portland Center for the Performing Arts & The Artbar & Bistro Present Music on Main Street
Location: Main Street, between Southwest Broadway & Park Ave., next to Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
Wednesday evenings during July and August we take advantage of the lovely summer weather in Portland to present Music on Main Street, PCPA’s free outdoor concert series. The concerts boast popular local musicians with a diverse collection of music. From Afrobeat to Rockabilly, these bands will have you up on your feet and dancing on Main Street.
The free concerts are open to the public and run from 5pm to 7pm – tickets are not required. The ArtBar & Bistro will be serving up seasonal fare and delicious libations starting at 4:30pm every week. Tables and chairs are available on a first come, first served basis, along with plenty of room to move around – dancing is highly encouraged.
Music on Main Street 2012 Schedule
July 11 – The Nowhere Band
July 18 – Redray Frazier
July 25 – Casey Neill & the Norway Rats w/ the Portland Horns
August 1 – Lily Wilde and her Jumpin’ Jubilee Orchestra
August 8 – The Bingo Band
August 15 – The Linda Hornbuckle Band
August 22 – The Twangshifters
August 29 – Jujuba
*Performers subject to change
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town. We have also added live happy hours, concert schedules and movies times to help you plan a fun night out in Portland!
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here