The fifth annual “Scare Hollow” Halloween event starts tomorrow evening and runs through Halloween in SE Portland’s Mt Tabor neighborhood. It’s free and fully-actor driven. It is also PG-13, but they “tone it down” for little ones, so a family-friendly Halloween event.
Related Portland Events and Info:
- October 27-31: 70+ Portland Halloween Weekend Events, Parties, FREE Tickets ($500+)
- Halloween Pics: MANY Portland Halloween Party Costume Pics & 2011 Events, Parties, Contests, Parades
- October 25-31: Fright Town – Portland Halloween Haunted House: Event Info, Coupon, & More
- Video: Scare Hollow Portland Haunt Video From 2009
7287 Se Thorburn ST.
Portland, OR 97215 | 971.221.4581 | FREE
Facebook Info: facebook.com/pages/Scare-Hollow
It’s Halloween again and it’s time for the 5th Annual SCARE HOLLOW Haunted Yard. We’re located in SE Portland on Stark st. at the base of Mt. Tabor.
We have created the ultimate outdoor haunt for you and your friends and family. The Haunt is PG-13 with the ability to tone it down for younger folks, but we will not tone it down if your a teen or older and just scared as that’s the point!! We have taken it to the extreme this year, adding more scenes for a total of 8 scenes and a graveyard of course.
Scare Hollow is actually an entire town complete with a General Store, School, Medical Clinic and more!!! Scare Hollow is 100% actor driven, no air compressor stuff here. We created this from scratch and if you came the last few years nothing is the same as it was before. We recycle almost everything we bring into the Haunt, and we usually get most of the material to build it off craigslist or garage sales.
I’m sure you’ve driven by and wondered what all those buildings are doing in that yard, so come by and see for yourself what happened to the quiet little “perfect” town of Scare Hollow
- Sat 29th 7-10pm full actors and scare level high!!!
- Sun 30th 7-10pm NO ACTORS, but scenes will be lit up, so you can walk through and see creepy stuff but no scary people. We’ll be there to answer questions or talk with you about the Haunt.
- HALLOWEEN!! 7-10pm FULL ACTORS AND VERY HIGH SCARE LEVEL!!!
FREE!!!!! donations accepted though to help with costs of this year and years to come!!!
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you're out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here