In case you were somehow unaware, the Portland (& Oregon) Oktoberfest Season has been ramping up for since early September with several events including the huge one at Widmer, Mt Angel’s famous village, and the World’s Only Bike-In Oktoberfest at HUB.
This weekend though, well, this weekend marks an even higher mark with no less than FIVE Oktoberfests around the Portland-area. Some of them have already kicked-off!
Related on Pipeline: Our Portland Events Calendar
Portland Oktoberfest Weekend: NW, Oaks Park, Edgefield, More
- NW PDX For Adults: Annual Portland Oktoberfest @ North 45 | Beer Steins, Boots, Brats, Costume Contest
- SE PDX For People & Dogs: Dogtoberfest @ Lucky Lab Brew Pub | Dog Wash, Beer, Music
- SE PDX For Families: SE Portland Oktoberfest @ Oaks Park | Food, Music, Rides, & More
- SW PDX/Troutdale: Oktoberfest at Edgefield | Beer, Music, Brats, Hamburgers, Plant Sale, Polka
- NE PDX For Kids & Adults: Oktoberfest @ Der Rheinlander German Restaurant & Gustav's Bier Stube