Just a quick note that the Old Spice guy is here and loving it. And I'm sorry that our tweets probably mobbed you Old Spice guy, but what can we do? Our women want to know. Anyone have pics? I'm looking at you Wieden Kennedy.
From his twitter:
- Portland, what's the best comic shop in town? Staying an extra night (cuz it's so awesome here) and need my fix of printed hero cartoons.
- Powell's… I don't ever want to leave.
- At The Farm in Portland, Oregon eating the good food. Thanks Portland.
Final Video Update: The “Old Spice Guy” surprises LiveÃƒâ€š @Ãƒâ€š 7
- Ken Brady (@kenbrady) has a pic from what appears to be the stages of W+K here.
- KGW's “The Square” is working hard to get an interview. Let's hope it happens. Show is on at 7PM. They made it happen.
- From New York Times (why he is here): Old Spice Argues That Real Men Smell Good (In the 30-second spot, by Wieden & Kennedy in Portland, Ore., which relies on an ingeniously constructed set, the actor strolls from the bathroom to the deck of a boat and ultimately…read on)
- From W+K blog: http://blog.wk.com/old-spice/
- From Read Write Web: How the Old Spice Videos Are Being Made (A team of creatives, tech geeks, marketers and writers gathered in an undisclosed location in Portland, Oregon yesterday and produced 87 short comedic YouTube videos about Old Spice…read on)