It's been a little over ten days since Halloween ended, Portland's new official Christmas. I took these pics the day before and day of Halloween.
* Two are at Jax Bar on SW 2nd and Yamhill.
* Two are as I was walking over the Morrison Bridge (google 23 minutes guy).
* Two are outside a haunted house on SE 28th between Burnside and Stark, just south of Esparza's.
* Many are from Crush Bar on SE 14th and Morrison.
* Many more are from Aalto Lounge on SE 34th and Belmont. Three of these show Jake getting grabbed and thrown into the sink of Aalto. Jake is in Caves, and they have a new album…also here is a review of them by the Mayor of Belmont who cried when I asked him what he did on Halloween (he was not on Belmont). :(
**Also, I was hanging out with Fadzie that night. Many pictures therefore show her posing (she likes to pose) with various costumed men and dancing with a couple different women. Oh, and Bono kissing her on the cheek while making the “stop-short” move.
Good Times were had by all on Portland's Christmas. You can view the set and slideshow on Flickr by clicking here or going below the “read more” tab and clicking on the thumbnails.